jueves, 14 de agosto de 2014

I remember clearly the first meal me and my family had the first day i arrived to Puerto Varas this past Winter break (i'm from that city so i have to travel every once in a while between there and Santiago) because apart from being very delicious, it had a certain taste of nostalgia and reunion. The meal, which consisted in mashed potatoes and meat, was extremely good for me because in the house that i stay in here in Santiago, the family doesn't eat very balanced, to the point that i didn't eat mashed potatoes in about 6 months. Due to that, the first thing i requested when my parents at home asked me what i wanted to eat were mashed potatoes and from that point on i tried my best to eat the most variety of food that i could. 
In that meal in particular there was my whole family which consists in my parents, my sister and my grandma as well as my cats who were there playing. I remember that on that time we were all happy to be reunited and laughed a lot because one of my cats was still young and kept doing all kinds of crazy stuff like escalating our legs while we were eating, running up and down the ladder and chase my other cat that never even tried to like him. It was a very funny and good meal.

1 comentario: