jueves, 28 de agosto de 2014

A Special Place in Santiago

I think that Los Leones (both the metro station and the actual Street) could be like a special place for me. This is because although I like how the place looks, I have made good and important memories there. Usually I go with a very close friend of mine and then we go to the Costanera Center mall but the better times where in Los Leones when we had have important conversations about our lifes or our friendship solving problems between us while strolling.
Also in Los Leones there is the "Portal Lyon", a "caracol" shopping centre full of shops that sell things I really like, like Music bands T-shirts or video games or 'Manga', my new hobby.
The years before I came to live to Santiago, I found Los Leones to be very far from the place where I was staying (currently my home) and had no idea how to get there, but now I find it a place very close to my house and with only one bus that stops like one square from my house I can get there in fifteen minutes or so.
Also before I came to live here, I went to Los Leones with my famly to buy rock bands t-shirts because we couldn't find them in any other place neither in Santiago nor in Puerto Varas and my mother loves the 80's music so she wanted them badly.

4 comentarios: