miércoles, 10 de septiembre de 2014

Lack of Cards

So i'm a huge fan of the popular chilean card game "Mitos y Leyendas" and recently a new edition came out and I went to the pre-release and acquire some of the new cards. In addition to that, two friends that don't live here in Santiago asked me to get them some cards once the new cards officially come out (which whas the 6th of September). The problem is that on that day every single one pack of cards and decks was completely sold out, all because of preorders and even that wasn't enough because a lot of pre-orders on different shops were less than they expected and a lot of people ended up without cards and of course, don't even start to think about selling not pre-ordered cards.
That day I went on a trip searching for cards in different shops with my best friend and her's boyfriend and of course didn't find nothing but we had a very good time. On one of those shops, the people attending told me that they were going to have cards to sell on Wednesday at 3pm more or less so  I became careless and feel very happy and relaxed thinking that I was going to get them.. but I was wrong.
In Thursday night, the facebook page of that shop stated that they received a message from the distributor telling them that the card wouldn't be enough the next day and because of that, they were only give them to the card that preordered before the official release and due to the high demand didn't get them.
Anyway I tried to get cards on Wednesday but I had the same problem: old sold out. So no cards for my friends an we'll have to wait until we come back from the vacation week that is coming.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario