jueves, 11 de septiembre de 2014

Fiestas Patrias

Normally I celebrate FP by travelling to my home in Puerto Varas, that 'free week' is a good excuse to escape from here and going home. I can't remember well  but last year i think I went there the same day as fonda fau so I could stay only a few hours but it was still pretty funny. It was very special because it was the first time in the year that I could see all my friends at the same time because due to the large student breaks we had, almost no one of my friends could see others.

The best FP I can remember isn't one in particular but all the ones I spent in Puerto Varas when I was still at school because I could freely see all my friends and family without problems and have lots of fun. The typical activities are fun for me but I've never been too much into them, at least I've played spinning top or rayuela or to fly a kite but never somethink like 'palo encebado' or 'catching the pig' and that stuff.

I don't care much about the rodeo but when I think about it for a little, it must be hard for animals, they suffer a lot and that's terrible... probably it should be stopped but its hard because it has a very large "fanbase" and it has its deep roots on the country. It is somewhat similar to the corridas in Spain and the animalists-moral debate around all that.

3 comentarios: