jueves, 25 de septiembre de 2014

My Fiestas Patrias experience

This year's fiestas patrias for me were average-low in terms of fun. The first like, two or three days I was able to see friends because later they had to go elsewhere or stay at their houses to spend time with their families. The rest of the days with my family we barely did anything special apart from having a barbecue on a day that wasn't even the 18.
The other things I did were the usual when I go to my house: staying awake late, having strolls till midnight or a bit later, playing videogames and reading. When I was with my friends we played cards, saw videos and played videogames too. Two of them stayed in my house and we played 'til dawn. I also found out that my previously little cat wasn't that little anymore, but it was still as playful and problematic whenever he encounters our female cat. One of our dogs was fatter too. Also i ate a lot, and now perhaps i'm fatter too.

2 comentarios: