martes, 4 de noviembre de 2014

A Concert or Exhibition

I have been to a few of concerts but the one I liked the most was definitely the Paul McCartney one. He's a former member of The Beatles, one of the two who are still alive and a living legend. It was on 2011 if I can remember well, at mid-year or so. I went to the concert with a cousin that I live with and is one year younger than me. It was in the National Stadium and my first concert there. At first I wasn't so fond of going to the concert because I felt that I wasn't (at the time) that huge of a fan to go and see him perform but my cousin convinced me to and until today I don't have any regrets.
The concert was a blast, it included the better-known Beatles's tracks that McCartney composed, everyone was singing, the public was composed by people of all ages and the air was filled with happiness... and other things. It was very produced too, the quality of the sound was perfect, the instruments were perfectly equalized too and even at some point (when he was playing Live and let Die) they shooted fireworks!

1 comentario: