martes, 4 de noviembre de 2014

A movie I'd like to watch again

Because of the last news about the Marvel-movies universe about "phase 3" and a lot of new movies of Captain America, Thor and company, I'd like to rewatch The Avengers. This movie it's like a "first" but it is also kind of a sequel because it follows some points of the plot of other marvel movies like Iron man, Captain America, Thor and Hulk. The story begins when a powerful object known as the Teseract being stolen by Loki, brother of Thor, from S.H.I.E.L.D., an organization that works mostly in the shadows for the sake of the world. Due to that, this organization unites some superheroes it has contacted like Iron man, Captain America and Hulk to help them take the Teseract back.
It has a pretty good cast of actors like Robert Dawney Jr as Ironman, Samuel L. Jackson as Director Fury (the director of SHIELD) and Tom Hiddleston as Loki.
The first time I saw this film was on a cinema in Puerto Montt with my family and we all loved it. Some days later I went to see it again with some friends and then I went to see it a third time with my mom and sister but this time in 3D. After that I watched it a several more times on DVD or on TV.
I'd like to watch it again because of all the new Marvel movies announcements, to refresh the memories.

2 comentarios: