martes, 4 de noviembre de 2014

A Special Talent

The only thing I can think about as a "talent" is to play some different music instruments. The first one I played was the mettalophone in my early school days but it got kind of boring at some extent so luckily then we were taught flute and that I liked a lot more. Later when I was aproaching my last years on school I learned to play the guitar and I loved it. I started playing a lot at home and wherever I found a guitar so I practised a lot and became somewhat good.
I think that knowing to play guitar can be useful to generate good ambients when you're at a meeting with friends or family or even at school breaks, in which I and some friends started playing on electric guitars and basses so everyone could hear and be happy.
For some time people told me that I was pretty good at playing guitar but eventually I lost some interest and started to play less until I got bad and definitely stopped playing. I still like playing a bit whenever I found a guitar at friend's houses and stuff but it is nothing compared to when I liked to play and improve every day.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario