jueves, 20 de noviembre de 2014

Why I'm Studying

So after school I actually took a 'year-break' to think what I wanted to do with my life because there wasn't any career that interested me at all. That year I did 'preu' at 'Pedro de Valdivia' in Puerto Montt and focused on Language, Mathematics and History. In History I was very comfortable, the friends that took with me the subject were very friendly and we grew more on each other and also the teacher was very good and funny. While we were on the geography part of the subject it made a 'click' on me and I started to get more and more interested on it until I decided that I wanted to study geography.
On this 2 years of studying, I think the thing I like the most are the 'terrains' because there we can actually see what we have been learning until now and prove that they are real in a sense. The main thing that I dont like it's a thing of the university in general instead of the career and that is the academic pressure that occurs when the semesters (and years) are finishing and all the works and tests get focused and I think that that's kind of inhuman, you get exposed to a really lot of stress and can really lose your head. As for what I want to do when I graduate, actually I don't have any idea so lets see what happens between now and then.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario